WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
(This is my first post, I'm sorry if it looks bad)
Hello! I want to give to you a big hug for being the first person to check the first ever post of FabriNator's Secret Cult! In here, you'll see my latest updates on what I'm doing, what's the next thing I'm gonna do, sometimes post random things, and even TALK ABOUT MY TRIPS! For example, I'm currently outside your house, and after I post this, I'll ring your doorbell to see if you answer me! And... If you don't answer... well... YOU'LL HAVE TERRIBLE NIGHTMARES BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO SELL YOU COOKIES!!!!!!! >:(
Jokes apart, thank you for being here in the first place, I hope that with this I can be more connected with my followers (if only I had at least one) and share directly my thoughts and ideas for future projects with you people!! Stay tuned, this is just getting started :)
If time passed and you're reading this from the future, I wish you luck in your life <3
No comments:
Post a Comment