Followers of the Society

We are now FabriNator's Secret Society!

Blog Name Change

  OUR NEW NAME! Hey everyone, new update! I've decided to change the Blog's name from 'FabriNator's Secret Cult' to ...

2026/06/25

Blog Name Change

 OUR NEW NAME!


Hey everyone, new update! I've decided to change the Blog's name from 'FabriNator's Secret Cult' to 'FabriNator's Secret Society'! I was thinking of this name back when I was first making this blogspot, and back then the 'Secret Cult' sounded cool as hell, but now I feel that the 'Cult' part sounds more like worshiping a God (literally the meaning of 'cult' and worse considering if it's a 'secret cult'). And here, I wasn't really planning on making people WORSHIP SOMETHING/SOMEONE or even to say or declare myself AS A GOD: I don't like showing myself like if I were a powerful entity, that's what narcissist and megalomaniac people do. I just wanted to make a blog to share my thoughts and post silly things, and everyone to see it and even comment on it.
 
That's why 'Secret Society' sounds more open, inclusive and ironic considering that this is not secret at all lol. This is not a Cult, this is a Society, OUR Society.
 
This blogspot will still remain as a personal 'posting stuff online' kinda website, however, I've also been thinking to let people (followers to be exact) post their own stuff here, this site is kinda boring and lonely if I just post things myself and that's all. So, why not also let other people post here? Obviously not without following some rules first (They're somewhere on the main page...).
 
Wanna post something? Follow our society and make part of it :3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment