Followers of the Society

We are now FabriNator's Secret Society!

Blog Name Change

  OUR NEW NAME! Hey everyone, new update! I've decided to change the Blog's name from 'FabriNator's Secret Cult' to ...

2026/06/16

Testing New Things

 Hello Everyone!


How is y'all's day? I hope fine. In my case, I just wanna say that I've been really slow on developing things and that I'm really sorry for that. I haven't been very active lately and I let procrastination and lazyness take over my head, not being able to find a solution to this problems and therefore, falling in the same vicious circle of wasting entirety of days without doing absolutely anything, even if I wanted to.

But I think I found a solution.

I'll put this solution on practice to see if it works and then the procrastination and lazyness problems will be gone. If it doesn't, at least I tried.

Thanks to y'all. Take care and stay safe ❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment